- Why? because everyone eats oatmeal!
And how does this answer the question? Well… Because Oatmeal is now part of very effective homemade facial mask for sensitive skin .
This mask is great for soothing chapped, sunburned or otherwise irritated skin. Ideal for summer season.
What do you need : In order to make this kind of facial mask all you need is
- 1 cup natural yogurt ( creamy and thick yogurt is prefered )
- 1/2 cup oatmeal ( any type )
- a couple of tablespoons of honey
- and ❤ LOVE ❤ ( just kidding )
Now follow the next simple steps and you’ll have a fabulous homemade facial mask!
Step 1. Mix the ingredients together
Step 2. Gently apply the mask to your face and neck
Step 3. Let it set for 10-15 minutes
Step 4. Wash off the mask with a washcloth steamed in the microwave (careful not to be very hot) .
Step 5. Ta-Da!!! Now your skin is so bright and smooth, isn’t it? I bet it is!
P.S. Let me know the results and what you think! xoxo